Tuesday, 13 October 2009

So i decided to get it done..........
My story begins like that, the aim of this exercise is to show to all my girls that it has not been easy in my world, i know Ive always been big, but then when it actually dawned that i was the heaviest i ever weighed even from the days that i still thought i was fat and was still on fad diets and what nonsense, today is the day i say enough is enough, I'm tired of being fat, I'm tired of people saying 'o it doesn’t show because you are tall', I'm tired of people saying 'it suits you'; or 'you look good', or 'aah you have gained weight' when blatantly I've been trying my best for so long, how many hours have i not slaved at the gym, how many times have i done so many different diets and exercises and regimes to try and lose a couple of pounds, and nothing i mean nothing changes, tirelessly i get comments like 'ooh you have lost a lot of weight' and i find myself thinking.... the scales don’t say that.
So here are my diaries, i believe everyone should have one! i feel like its therapeutic in its own right, i already fell like I'm onto something, i believe that i will be more relaxed with myself, happier, at peace with my relationship with God and i might even find a man!!!

Alleluia i thank God foremost for giving me the initiative to start to write this up eventually into a blog so other people like me may come across and use it in their mission-LOSE WEIGHT LOOK GREAT FEEL GOOD, STAY BLESSED, and whatever you like really, in that favour I'm calling this a no more...... journal.

I'm relying on a few sources and people to help me through this, Chichi my inspiration to actually sit behind my laptop and encouraged me to do so, thank you so much sweetie!!! I have been inspired by her blogs as a follower of her blogs for nearly a year now.. details of her blog to follow. i am feeling very positive about this all and know that

The other thing i will not reveal at the moment is my actual weight, i believe that its only a number, what i will do is give u all of my measurements and then i will measure and weigh myself and update you with any losses and gains and of course pictures, visibility is assertive. So that's my intro for now. Its a serious plan people, i have a year and a half to lose 5stones, yep that how fat i am, yep i know, most importantly I'm doing something about it, so yep let the games begin.......

No comments:

Post a Comment